DATA PROCESSING HOLDER
Name and contact details of the Data Controller
Soc Gallo & c Snc - P.za Umberto I 20 - 06064 Panicale (Pg) - P.i. 00622750545 Tel 075827285
Email address of the owner and data processor: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEFINITIONS AND LEGAL REFERENCES
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information relating to an individual, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number, constitutes personal data.
This is the information collected automatically by this Application (or by the third-party applications that this Application uses), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Application, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc. ) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual who uses this Application, which must coincide with or be authorized by the interested party and whose Personal Data are being processed.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural person, legal person, public administration and any other body, association or organization which is responsible, even jointly with another owner, for decisions regarding the purposes, methods of processing personal data and the tools used, including the profile of the safety, in relation to the operation and use of this
Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
This Application (or this website)
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected.
Small portion of data stored within the User's device.
The Service provided by this Website as defined in the relative terms (if any) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this Application.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Among the Data collected by this Application, independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage data.
Complete details on each type of data collected are provided in the dedicated sections of this privacy in the paragraph:Details on the data collected and on the processing of Personal Data.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
METHOD AND PLACE OF PROCESSING OF COLLECTED DATA
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Website or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers,) may have access to the Data.
Legal basis of the processing
The Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the owner;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening details.
When the processing is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF COLLECTED DATA
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Contacting the User, Displaying content from external platforms, Interaction with external social networks and platforms.
The types of Personal Data used for each purpose are indicated in the specific sections of this document.
DETAILS ON THE DATA COLLECTED AND ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the user
Contact form (This Website)
By filling in the contact form with their data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the form header.
Personal Data collected: name, surname, email.
Contact form to proceed with the purchase of products
By filling in the contact form with their data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, purchases, billing or any other nature indicated by the form header.
Personal Data collected: name, surname, state, address, telephone number, e-mail address, VAT number and tax code.
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
This type of services allow interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Application.
The interactions and information acquired by this Application are in any case subject to the User's privacy settings relating to each social network.
In the event that an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Like button and Facebook share (Facebook, Inc.)
The Facebook button is an interaction service with the Facebook social network, provided by Facebook, Inc.
Collected data: Cookies and Usage data.
Instagram share button
The buttonInstagramis an interaction service with the social networkInstagramprovided byInstagram
Collected data: Cookies and Usage data.
Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Google Fonts is a font style visualization service managed by Google Inc. that allows this Application to integrate such contents within its pages. On this website, Google Fonts is installed locally, without connecting to an external server.
Widget Google Maps (Google Inc.)
Google Maps is a map viewing service managed by Google Inc. that allows this application to integrate such content within its pages.
Collected data: Cookies and Usage data.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). We use Google Analytics to collect traffic data in a completely anonymous form for this site, for the sole purpose of tracking and examining the use of this website by users, for example to find out who visits the site (language, location, device, browser and operating system), what are the classic traffic data (page views, average time, ranking of the most viewed pages, etc.), and where they come from.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
All the information that Google Analytics collects arrives to us anonymously, as we have taken steps to anonymize the IP address of the users who access our website, this means that when a user arrives here, Google Analytics hides part of the information on the its geographical position, in this way the information we see is a little less precise. So we do not know your name, where you live, what is your email address, what pages you have seen, how long have you been on the site and where you have come from but only that a certain number of people in a certain period of time have arrived on the site. site, they have been there for a total amount of time and have viewed certain pages, etc.
The information that Google Analytics collects is on Google Analytics and nowhere else, we do not keep any copies of this data and when we need to look at the traffic data we go to Google Analytics to view them.
The cookies in question are:
- _utma: it is a persistent cookie with an expiration of exactly two years from the moment it is written.
- _utmb: it is a session cookie that exists ONLY while you are visiting the site.
- _utmc: it is a session cookie that travels hand in hand with _utmb. It expires when the browser is closed.
- _utmz: it is a persistent cookie that expires 6 months after creation or updating (but this value can be changed)
- _ga: it is a third-party tracking cookie (Google Analytics) used for the analysis of visits. Stores information about visitors, sessions and campaigns. It has a duration of 2 years
- _gid: it is a cookie used to identify the session. It has a duration of 1 day
To block Google Analytics, please use the special extension made available by Google -Opt Out.
Technical cookies are strictly necessary to move around the site and use all its features. Cookies of this type are necessary for the proper functioning of some areas of the site.
Cookie di WordPress
- euCookie:is a WordPress cookie whose functionality is to store the user's cookie consent status for the current domain.
- wordpress_test_cookie:This is a WordPress test cookie that checks whether the browser is enabled to save cookies or not.
- stripe_sid:cookie used by the Stripe platform to allow users to authenticate and / or exchange data with the platform.
- stripe_mid:cookie used by the Stripe platform to allow users to make purchases on the site by credit card.
In both cases, no sensitive data is in any way conservative in the site database.
They are proprietary technical cookies of the wordpress + woocommerce platform and allow you to view the site correctly and make the cart work.
- woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_cart_hash:these cookies contain information about the cart as a whole and help WooCommerce know when the cart data changes.
- wp_woocommerce_session:this cookie contains a unique code for each customer so they know where to find the cart data in the database for each customer. No personal information is stored within these cookies.
These are the cookies of the MailChimp plugin, useful for sending emails to manage the registration procedures and everything related to the purchase of products. In particular, cookies are:
- mailchimp_landing_site:This cookie is used to measure which page of our website was visited first.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- oppose the processing of their data.The User may object to the processing of his / her data. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their data.The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification.The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment.When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data.When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another owner.The User has the right to receive his / her data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unhindered transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint.The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User's rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
FURTHER INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT
Defense in court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the stages leading to its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose the Data at the request of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
Any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the user's IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
More information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact information.
Last modified: February 16, 2021